Technological advancements have changed a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inescapable, and the very best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely famous in the modern-day world, with a number of users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really useful; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be a trouble, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this feature automatically formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that in some cases occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides a number of options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really brilliant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The distinct 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is indeed an extremely effective tool used by more than 10,000 material developers and blog writers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the a number of features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also provided before buying. There are several 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The customer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things at the same time.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.