Technological advancements have transformed several elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks very famous in the modern world, with several users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has likewise increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of choices, which include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a hassle, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this feature instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into significant data in the form of article and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers a number of choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine interface without interruptions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a fully automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool allows editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the several features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise provided prior to purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be very costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are very responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things simultaneously.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design an easy eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for brand-new editors.