Technological advancements have actually reinvented several elements of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, specifically over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly produce eBooks and help editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to handle, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct options. Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or including some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox provides a number of options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 various typefaces are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is undoubtedly a very effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the several functions that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any help is required.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to use, especially for new editors.