Technological developments have revolutionized several aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks really famous in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software was established with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks using content from other sources can be really beneficial; this tool can be utilized to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be used as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some components.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr offers you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately removed from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a really vivid design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and include any image you come across this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is really fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly people involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool permits editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the a number of functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are several 3rd celebration design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase individually.
- The client support team is really practical if any assistance is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more contemporary. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, especially for new editors.