Technological advancements have reinvented several aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best option is to make use of what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is really easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more consists of more distinct choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing material from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be used to generate more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s blog post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can frequently be a trouble, particularly after altering font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and guarantees that a tidy format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A large range of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit supplies numerous options on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vivid design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your regular monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and then more edited.
This is certainly a really effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and blog writers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in most eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any help is needed.
They are very responsive, and free customized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are minimal options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little pricey.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.