Technological advancements have revolutionized several elements of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best choice is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has actually made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern-day world, with numerous users opting for eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has allowed users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is really simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which even more contains more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be used to produce more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, especially after altering font sizes and deleting or adding some components.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to a number of distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers numerous choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and add any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them much like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month subtracted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more edited.
This is indeed a very effective tool used by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks developing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool allows editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to purchasing. There are several 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The client support team is extremely helpful if any support is required.
They are very responsive, and free personalized training is also supplied if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create an easy eBook, this is the ideal software to use, especially for brand-new editors.