Technological developments have reinvented a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inevitable, and the best alternative is to make use of what is available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks very well-known in the contemporary world, with several users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually also increased, especially over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to produce eBooks. It has made it possible for users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other websites.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, especially for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to lots of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further includes more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Composing eBooks using material from other sources can be extremely beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide range of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to numerous distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are instantly gotten rid of from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and consists of a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different typefaces are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you come across this large collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a totally automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers four available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are developed for people interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another limitation was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that further edited.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, especially people involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This effective tool allows editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really affordable considering the numerous features that come with it.
This makes it an extremely safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also provided before buying. There are numerous 3rd party design templates which can be really expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is really helpful if any support is needed.
They are really responsive, and free personalized training is likewise provided if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when working with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, particularly for brand-new editors.