Technological advancements have transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is inescapable, and the best choice is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has actually made eBooks really well-known in the contemporary world, with several users going with eBooks instead of physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to create eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing content from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to quickly create eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is really simple to handle, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to personalize the image block, which even more includes more unique choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be really helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can likewise be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or including some aspects.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes happen.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly gotten rid of from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers numerous choices on customization, such as using background images and colors, including margins, and contains a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are offered to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Personalized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a spotless user interface without distractions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this function.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you discover this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can edit them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small mistakes in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first two are created for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another restriction was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another choice included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The unique 3D cover generation assists in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then further modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, especially individuals involved in online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in a lot of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very affordable considering the numerous features that are included with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is very useful if any assistance is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr often crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are minimal choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. However, the Business plan can appear a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a simple eBook, this is the perfect software to utilize, specifically for new editors.