Technological advancements have revolutionized a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best option is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern-day world, with several users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our everyday reading, the demand for them has actually likewise increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has actually made it possible for users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using material from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and help editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct choices . Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to create more leads and offer a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blogs can also be utilized as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs readily available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The final step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be a trouble, especially after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some aspects.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and guarantees that a clean format remains intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr provides you access to several distinct font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can merge blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the selected paragraph.
Designrr is maybe one of the few apps out there which can change video and audio content into significant information in the form of blog posts and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit provides several choices on customization, such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 various font styles are readily available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through numerous images and include any image you discover this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes each month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs reasonably well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter two consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 free eBook templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely beneficial for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then more modified.
This is certainly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 material developers and bloggers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with internet marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is absent in many eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This effective tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely affordable considering the a number of features that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are numerous 3rd celebration design templates which can be very expensive to purchase separately.
- The consumer support team is really valuable if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free individualized training is also supplied if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Drawbacks of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things concurrently.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a basic eBook, this is the ideal software to use, particularly for new editors.