Technological breakthroughs have changed a number of elements of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best option is to make use of what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of mobile phones and tablets has made eBooks really popular in the modern-day world, with numerous users selecting eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has actually also increased, particularly over the last couple of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software application was developed with one goal in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not familiar with designing. This tool is extremely simple to work with, particularly for individuals with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A standard plan provides you access to lots of alternatives, that include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which even more contains more unique choices . Numerous editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Composing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email subscribers through lead magnets and utilizing material from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Identify a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- When the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be conducted.
- You can choose a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can often be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and deleting or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a tidy format remains intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A wide range of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can merge blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel also allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Formatting
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are instantly removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in simply a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this tool kit offers numerous options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, adding margins, and includes several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are offered to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a really brilliant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can likewise be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This offers a clean user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this function.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done immediately.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you discover this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a completely automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight mistakes in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at the same time.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending on how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another restriction was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in developing vivid displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes eight hours of transcription alongside all the other features.
Designrr is very quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that additional edited.
This is indeed a very powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content creators and blog writers.
This is an excellent tool for any editor, specifically individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan includes 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in many eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd celebration templates which can be extremely costly to purchase individually.
- The consumer support team is very useful if any assistance is needed.
They are really responsive, and free customized training is also supplied if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can seek advice from each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things all at once.
- There are limited alternatives for this tool apart for developing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. However, the Business plan can seem a little overpriced.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop a basic eBook, this is the perfect software to use, particularly for new editors.