Technological advancements have actually transformed a number of aspects of our daily lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best alternative is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the contemporary world, with numerous users opting for eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more prominent role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software created to create eBooks. It has actually enabled users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets using content from other web pages.
This software application was established with one goal in mind, which was to quickly produce eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is very easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was introduced in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of choices, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even allows you to personalize the image block, which further contains more distinct choices . A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book writers – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be very helpful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s article.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay techniques by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Recognize a source you want to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Websites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and an evaluation can be performed.
- You can select a template from the tremendous catalog of styles offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other customizations can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Editing Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a trouble, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or including some components.
However, this function instantly formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format remains intact. This option comes in handy when you want to remove white-spaces that sometimes occur.
• Modification Options
A vast array of options is offered to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to numerous unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be customized so you can combine blocks, insert links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and underline are automatically removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly among the few apps out there which can transform video and audio content into meaningful information in the form of article and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox supplies numerous options on customization, such as using background images and colors, adding margins, and includes numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Custom-made elements can be used anytime. Other importing options, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to use when importing.
This offers a spotless user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also extremely easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can automatically populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this huge collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be said that the transcription service performs fairly well, considered that it’s a completely automated process.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be small errors in the transcriptions, specifically if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr offers 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first 2 are created for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is exclusive to only one user. Another constraint was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is also for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra functions such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and four transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely useful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription alongside all the other functions.
Designrr is extremely fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and then additional edited.
This is indeed a really effective tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, especially people associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and allows you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover creation with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to work with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in most eBooks creating software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which gives designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool permits editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really sensible considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered before purchasing. There are a number of 3rd party templates which can be really expensive to buy individually.
- The consumer support team is very practical if any support is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Disadvantages of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with a lot of things at the same time.
- There are limited choices for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which begins at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to design a simple eBook, this is the ideal software to utilize, specifically for brand-new editors.