Technological developments have transformed a number of elements of our lives. Change is unavoidable, and the best choice is to utilize what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity increase of smart devices and tablets has made eBooks very popular in the modern world, with numerous users going with eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application developed to generate eBooks. It has actually allowed users to create PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software application was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and assist editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very easy to work with, especially for people with editing experience.
Designrr was launched in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan offers you access to tons of alternatives, which include having the ability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more contains more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very beneficial; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their e-mail subscribers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To establish a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to utilize. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be used as material.
- As soon as the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be carried out.
- You can select a template from the immense catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a design template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your picking.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this feature immediately formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This alternative comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of choices is available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The whole block can be customized so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise enables you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and underline are immediately eliminated from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is possibly one of the few apps out there which can transform video and audio material into meaningful information in the form of post and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this tool kit offers several options on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and consists of several effects such as shadows, borders, and margin adjustments.
Over 1000 different font styles are readily available to you to select from.
- Elements tab
This option helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, a very vibrant design can be developed.
Image grids and videos can likewise be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can also be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the perfect tool to use when importing.
This provides a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also really easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through several images and add any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are simple to import, and you can modify them just like how you would edit a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month subtracted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be minor inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending on how you want to utilize it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are designed for people thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 complimentary eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the capability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The special 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of 8 hours of transcription together with all the other features.
Designrr is very fast in changing audio to text.
Content from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further edited.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool utilized by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an exceptional tool for any editor, particularly individuals involved in online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and enables you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover production with 200 cover designs and 200 more templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks developing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competitors.
This powerful tool enables editors to create a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it extremely reasonable considering the several features that come with it.
This makes it a very safe purchase as a 7-day totally fre} trial is also offered before buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to purchase separately.
- The client support team is really practical if any help is required.
They are extremely responsive, and free personalized training is also offered if a user requests it, in addition to access to the Facebook community where editors can consult each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when returning to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things simultaneously.
- There are minimal alternatives for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more contemporary. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little costly.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to develop an easy eBook, this is the perfect software application to use, especially for new editors.