Technological advancements have actually reinvented a number of aspects of our everyday lives. Change is inevitable, and the very best alternative is to utilize what is available to us today rather than to resist.
The popularity increase of smartphones and tablets has actually made eBooks very well-known in the modern world, with several users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks begin to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the demand for them has also increased, especially over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application designed to create eBooks. It has made it possible for users to develop PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other websites.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly generate eBooks and assist editors who were not knowledgeable about designing. This tool is extremely easy to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan gives you access to lots of alternatives, which include having the capability to edit text, headings, sub-headings, and even permits you to customize the image block, which even more includes more unique options. Several editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks using material from other sources can be very useful; this tool can be utilized to create more leads and give a fresh look to the material.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using content from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay tactics by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you are willing to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can also be utilized as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be conducted.
- You can select a template from the enormous catalog of designs available.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the file and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any site of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting documents can typically be an inconvenience, particularly after altering font sizes and deleting or including some components.
However, this function automatically formats the paragraph and makes sure that a clean format stays intact. This choice comes in handy when you want to eliminate white-spaces that in some cases take place.
• Modification Options
A large range of choices is readily available to you depending on how you want to present your document.
Designrr offers you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for editing text. The whole block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global changes.
• Clear Format
Any formatting such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately eliminated from the chosen paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into meaningful data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a file, this toolbox offers several choices on personalization , such as using background images and colors, including margins, and includes a number of effects such as shadows, borders, and margin modifications.
Over 1000 different fonts are available to you to choose from.
- Elements tab
This choice helps users in heavy-duty editing with options such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little tweaking, a very vivid design can be created.
Image grids and videos can also be added. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a pristine user interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is likewise very easy with this feature.
• Table of Contents and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can immediately populate the list of headings of your eBook. This function can even include headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done instantly.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and add any image you stumble upon this large collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them similar to how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limitation on transcription minutes monthly deducted from your monthly transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs fairly well, given that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight inaccuracies in the transcriptions, especially if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, talks with an accent, or more than one voice is present at once.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans differ depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides 4 available plans, that include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The very first 2 are developed for individuals thinking about content repurposing while the latter 2 include an extra audio transcription service.
The Standard plan consists of 100 totally free eBook design templates, although it is unique to only one user. Another constraint was that just PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan includes unlimited books and more than 200 design templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Additional features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are also included.
The unique 3D cover generation helps in establishing brilliant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan consists of HTML export for embedding into any site and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is extremely helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan includes 8 hours of transcription along with all the other features.
Designrr is extremely quick in changing audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can easily be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can likewise be listened to and after that more modified.
This is undoubtedly an extremely effective tool utilized by more than 10,000 material creators and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly individuals associated with online marketing and eBook creators.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 templates and limitless projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan comes with 3D cover creation with 200 cover designs and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Advantages of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software such as Sqribble and lucid press, which offers designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to produce a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it very reasonable considering the numerous functions that come with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is also offered prior to buying. There are a number of 3rd party design templates which can be extremely expensive to buy separately.
- The consumer support team is extremely useful if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is likewise offered if a user requests it, together with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr typically crashes when going back to Preview mode or when working with too many things all at once.
- There are restricted choices for this tool apart for creating eBooks.
- The interface is criticized as a little out-of-date as people believe it can look more modern. It can take a little bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can appear a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for new editors.