Read on for our Landingi Vs Unbounce Review.
A lead capture page, or simply a landing page, is a pre-sell page that effectively markets your online product or service or simply convinces someone to opt in into your email list.
By providing a lead capture form, you only allow people who are interested enough in your product and service to opt in and start receiving your emails. By providing more information about the product or service as a pre-sell, you prime your visitors to be more likely to want your product or service and buy.
There are a plethora of end to end landing page platforms that you can use and this time we are going to review Landingi with a a thorough analysis to show you what this platform has to offer.
Landingi has actually replaced the conventional landing pages, creating methods with a much more simplified automatic generation tool.
With Landingi, you work modern design templates (over 200 design templates to choose from), 3rd party tool integration, and inbuilt interface.
The competitive price offered by Landingi allows you to choose the plan that suits your preferences, either billed annually or monthly.
Landingi provides you the chance of either choosing the basic templates or the premium design templates.
Simplified design templates do not include complex functions, unlike the premium design templates that can create detailed landing pages.
You can develop landing pages from multiple design templates.
Currently, there are 3 ways to create a landing page with Landingi.
– Using Landingi’s customizable design templates.
– Producing a landing page using a landing page file
– Order services for designing or importing landing pages.
All the three methods have different type of elements that can be modified to precisely fit your preferences.
Some of these aspects include adding a text, image, button, forms, counter, shapes, and so on.
Customizable design templates
Under the customizable design templates, you can pick landing pages from various niches depending on your website.
You can pick from landing pages with industry specific designs such as the gardening niche, the F&B niche or the travel niche. Landingi also has hundreds of other design templates to pick from for different objectives such as a webinar signup, newsletter signup, business presentation, and so on.
The customizable design templates are simple to navigate with basic to use editor and user interfaces.
You just need to drag and drop a file in the editor to continue creating the landing page.
Landing Page file
If you have a file stored anywhere in your computer or external storage, you can publish it and modify using Landingi.
Files are saved as LANDINGIPAGE file.
Order a service
In case you want to buy a service and get the results delivered specifically to your needs, you can select to choose the “Order a service” functionality.
Here, you will have 2 alternatives to pick:
1. Design and Import of the Landing Page
Here, you will pay $450 and get dedicated landing page design, implementation and responsive design for compatibility with mobile phones, integration with your preferred tool from the list of available integrations and 1:1 training, where you discover how to modify the landing page.
2. Import of the Landing page.
Here, you will get 1:1 landing page implementation based on PSD, HTML/CSS, URL, JPG and PNG files, mobile friendly landing page, and 1:1 training, where you learn how to modify the landing page.
Landingi has actually been coded to offer its users the ability to carry out numerous functionalities.
For example, you can have multiple/sub accounts that enable you manage small accounts under the exact same umbrella. If you are an agency or landing page builder, you can choose to have accounts set up for each client under the sole/main account.
Keep in mind that the sub accounts can be duplicated between the different accounts.
The capability to deal with custom-made templates gives you the opportunity to work with exactly what you choose.
You may need to modify the method depending on the needs of your different clients. You can also add customized images to construct a professionally branded landing page profile.
Publishing landing pages
Landingi has made it basic and uncomplicated when it concerns publishing landing pages. You can publish your landing pages without needing to code anything.
Landingi uses the AWS cloud hosting which works on Amazon Web Services to supply 99.9% uptime.
The compatibility is custom-made to deal with major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera Mini.
Landingi landing pages are built with a RWD concept.
This allows the published| landing pages to run smoothly and effectively on many suitable mobile devices.
Image optimization includes the process of improving image functionalities to increase the speed of the website’s performance. Landingi has a landing page software that enables simple optimization of landing pages.
With Landingi, you can optimize your landing pages to be compatible with all your Facebook accounts.
Landingi has a lead generation software application which has online marketing tools that can manage and evaluate various leads.
These features consist of:
– Form creator: Outlines all the needed data that is required to be imported from your visitor’s landing page.
– Lead export: You can export all leads into a Google sheet or CSV file, so that you can incorporate them with your current processes.
– Anti-spam security: Landingi’s landing page forms are protected by a number of anti-spam guidelines. This security feature ensures you get high-quality leads from the list building software application.
– Form validation: The online editor can set a field format throughout the production of the form. This makes sure your website’s visitor is inputting the correct information accurately.
Automate key tasks
Marketing tools are important functionalities that make it possible for leads to be nurtured. With Landingi, you can connect with all the offered landing page tools like e-mail marketing, CRM/sales, Callback/chat, analytics and tracking to automatically nurture your leads and prevent your leads from getting cold.
There are 3 functionalities associated with the automation of essential jobs:
– Lead notifications: You can get timely notifications which will assist you to follow up with available hot leads instantly.
– Landing page scheduler: This is a seamless tool that assists to track your existing and scheduled brand-new launches. The page scheduler makes it simple to handle all your page campaigns.
– Autoresponder: The autoresponder can allow you to establish an automated 24/7 email responder to reply to each lead that has actually submitted the form right away.
– Webhooks: The webhooks are simple to integrate marketing tools used for event notifications or messages through HTTP callbacks.
Analyze and optimize crucial functionalities
Analytics tools allow your landing page to optimize the conversion rates to draw out the optimum performance of your landing pages.
Landingi uses four effective tools to achieve this:
– Google Analytics: You can integrate your page with Google Analytics for a fully integrated system for a total view of the consumer’s experience.
– Conversion pixels: You can effortlessly put undetectable 1×1 pixels on your landing pages. This, in turn, can track your goals and you can see how your landing pages perform.
– A/B/x split testing: Landingi makes it easy to field and compare A/B/x splits. Users can get to test one or two variables without compromising on their current results.
– Custom scripts: You can insert custom scripts into your landing pages to capture any data you would wish to examine or track with other tools. Scripts that add custom functionality to your landing pages can also be added if you want to differentiate your landing pages.
Landingi pricing levels and payment plans
Landingi provides 4 plans that have different payment plans for business clients.
- Core: $29 per month (billed annually).
- Create: $45 per month (billed yearly).
- Automate: $59 per month (billed annually).
- Agency: $145 – $245 per month (billed yearly).
There are 3 plants under the Agency plan:
- Agency Pro: $245/month (billed every 12 months).
- Agency: $149/month (billed every 12 months).
- Consultant: $95/month (billed every 12 months).
Each plan includes unlimited leads, custom domains, tracking pixels, Leads export (. csv), free domain SSL certificate, customizable mobile view, automatic image optimization, and AWS cloud hosting.
Landingi accepts the following payment methods.
- Charge card – Master card, Visa card, Amex.
- Bank transfer
– Simple structure/interface (drag and drop landing page builder).
– Landingi plugin can be added to a WordPress website for improved functionality.
– Hundreds of design templates to choose.
– You can add customized codes to make your landing pages more interactive for the users.
– What you create with the editor is what you see and get.
– Slow page functionality if there are numerous open subpages.
– The chat icon located at the bottom of the screen can be smaller sized.
– Language setup (only supports 2 languages).
– The basic plan has restricted functionalities.
– Chat support and e-mail response are slower (a couple of hours or even as much as a day).
1. How does Landingi’s free trial work?
You have access to develop limitless landing pages for 14-days depending on the selected plan.
2. How can you pay for a plan?
Go to the Payments tab and choose the billing period and payment. Select either PayPal or credit card depending on your preferred payment method.
3. Forgot Password
You can retrieve your password by clicking the “Forgot/change password” on the login page.
4. Can I change plans at any time?
Yes, you can do that in the ‘My Account’ page. It will not reduce your trial duration.
5. How can I get a refund?
You can be 100% sure that if your account has not any page views (web traffic), you will be reimbursed the total expense of the last collected regular monthly payment.
The primary focus is on the functions, interface, and performance:
Landingi has a simple to use interface. Users can navigate the site smoothly and get to different webpages effortlessly.
The many readily available features and functionalities provide an easy to use landing page creation experience.
Thank you for reading Review.