Read on for our Landingi White Label Review.
A lead capture page, or simply a landing page, is a pre-sell page that effectively markets your online product or service or simply convinces someone to opt in into your email list.
By providing a lead capture form, you only allow people who are interested enough in your product and service to opt in and start receiving your emails. By providing more information about the product or service as a pre-sell, you prime your visitors to be more likely to want your product or service and buy.
There are a plethora of end to end landing page platforms that you can use and this time we are going to review Landingi with a an in-depth analysis to show you what this platform has to provide.
Landingi has replaced the standard landing pages, creating techniques with a much more streamlined automatic generation tool.
With Landingi, you work contemporary design templates (over 200 templates to pick from), 3rd party tool integration, and inbuilt user interface.
The competitive price provided by Landingi permits you to pick the plan that fits your preferences, either billed yearly or monthly.
Landingi provides you the chance of either selecting the basic templates or the premium design templates.
Simplified templates do not include complex functions, unlike the premium design templates that can create detailed landing pages.
You can produce landing pages from multiple design templates.
Currently, there are three ways to create a landing page with Landingi.
– Using Landingi’s customizable design templates.
– Developing a landing page utilizing a landing page file
– Order services for designing or importing landing pages.
All the 3 methods have various sort of elements that can be edited to precisely fit your preferences.
Some of these aspects consist of adding a text, image, button, forms, counter, shapes, and so on.
Adjustable design templates
Under the adjustable templates, you can choose landing pages from different specific niches depending on your site.
You can select from landing pages with industry specific designs such as the gardening niche, the F&B niche or the travel niche. Landingi also has hundreds of other design templates to choose from for different objectives such as a webinar signup, newsletter signup, company presentation, and so on.
The adjustable design templates are easy to navigate with simple to utilize editor and user interfaces.
You only need to drag and drop a file in the editor to continue creating the landing page.
Landing Page file
If you have a file stored anywhere in your computer or external storage, you can submit it and modify utilizing Landingi.
Files are kept as LANDINGIPAGE file.
Order a service
In case you want to purchase a service and get the outcomes provided specifically to your needs, you can choose to opt for the “Order a service” functionality.
Here, you will have two alternatives to pick:
1. Design and Import of the Landing Page
Here, you will pay $450 and get dedicated landing page design, implementation and responsive design for compatibility with mobile phones, integration with your preferred tool from the list of offered integrations and 1:1 training, where you discover how to edit the landing page.
2. Import of the Landing page.
Here, you will get 1:1 landing page implementation based on PSD, HTML/CSS, URL, JPG and PNG files, mobile friendly landing page, and 1:1 training, where you learn how to edit the landing page.
Landingi has been coded to offer its users the capability to perform multiple functionalities.
For instance, you can have multiple/sub accounts that allow you manage minor accounts under the same umbrella. If you are an agency or landing page builder, you can select to have actually accounts set up for each client under the sole/main account.
Keep in mind that the sub accounts can be duplicated between the different accounts.
The capability to deal with custom-made design templates gives you the possibility to work with precisely what you choose.
You may need to alter the method depending on the needs of your various customers. You can also add customized images to develop a professionally branded landing page profile.
Publishing landing pages
Landingi has made it basic and simple when it concerns publishing landing pages. You can publish your landing pages without needing to code anything.
Landingi uses the AWS cloud hosting which works on Amazon Web Services to supply 99.9% uptime.
The compatibility is tailor-made to deal with major browsers like Chrome, Safari, Firefox, Internet Explorer, and Opera Mini.
Landingi landing pages are constructed with a RWD idea.
This enables the published| landing pages to run smoothly and efficiently on lots of compatible mobile phones.
Image optimization includes the procedure of boosting image functionalities to increase the speed of the site’s performance. Landingi has a landing page software application that enables easy optimization of landing pages.
With Landingi, you can optimize your landing pages to be compatible with all your Facebook accounts.
Landingi has a list building software which has online marketing tools that can manage and analyze different leads.
These features consist of:
– Form creator: Outlines all the required information that needs to be imported from your visitor’s landing page.
– Lead export: You can export all leads into a Google sheet or CSV file, so that you can incorporate them with your existing processes.
– Anti-spam security: Landingi’s landing page forms are secured by a number of anti-spam rules. This security feature ensures you get high-quality leads from the list building software application.
– Form validation: The online editor can set a field format during the production of the form. This makes sure your site’s visitor is inputting the correct information accurately.
Automate essential jobs
Marketing tools are important functionalities that allow leads to be nurtured. With Landingi, you can connect with all the offered landing page tools like email marketing, CRM/sales, Callback/chat, analytics and tracking to automatically nurture your leads and prevent your leads from getting cold.
There are three functionalities associated with the automation of essential jobs:
– Lead notifications: You can get prompt notifications which will assist you to follow up with available hot leads immediately.
– Landing page scheduler: This is a seamless tool that helps to track your existing and scheduled brand-new launches. The page scheduler makes it simple to handle all your page campaigns.
– Autoresponder: The autoresponder can permit you to set up an automated 24/7 e-mail responder to reply to each lead that has actually submitted the form immediately.
– Webhooks: The webhooks are simple to integrate marketing tools used for event notifications or messages via HTTP callbacks.
Analyze and enhance key functionalities
Analytics tools permit your landing page to optimize the conversion rates to bring out the maximum performance of your landing pages.
Landingi utilizes 4 effective tools to achieve this:
– Google Analytics: You can integrate your page with Google Analytics for a fully integrated system for a complete view of the consumer’s experience.
– Conversion pixels: You can effortlessly place invisible 1×1 pixels on your landing pages. This, in turn, can track your goals and you can see how your landing pages perform.
– A/B/x split testing: Landingi makes it easy to field and compare A/B/x splits. Users can get to test one or two variables without compromising on their current results.
– Custom scripts: You can insert custom scripts into your landing pages to capture any data you would wish to examine or track with other tools. Scripts that add custom functionality to your landing pages can also be added if you want to differentiate your landing pages.
Landingi pricing levels and payment plans
Landingi offers 4 plans that have different payment schemes for organisation clients.
- Core: $29 per month (billed every year).
- Create: $45 per month (billed every year).
- Automate: $59 per month (billed every year).
- Agency: $145 – $245 per month (billed every year).
There are 3 plants under the Agency plan:
- Agency Pro: $245/month (billed every 12 months).
- Agency: $149/month (billed every 12 months).
- Consultant: $95/month (billed every 12 months).
Each plan consists of unlimited leads, customized domains, tracking pixels, Leads export (. csv), free domain SSL certificate, personalized mobile view, automatic image optimization, and AWS cloud hosting.
Landingi accepts the following payment methods.
- Credit card – Master card, Visa card, Amex.
- Bank transfer
– Simple structure/interface (drag and drop landing page builder).
– Landingi plugin can be added to a WordPress site for enhanced functionality.
– Hundreds of design templates to select.
– You can add customized codes to make your landing pages more interactive for the users.
– What you produce with the editor is what you see and get.
– Sluggish page functionality if there are several open subpages.
– The chat icon located at the bottom of the screen can be smaller sized.
– Language setup (only supports 2 languages).
– The basic plan has actually restricted functionalities.
– Chat support and e-mail response are slower (a few hours and even approximately a day).
Frequently asked questions
1. How does Landingi’s free trial work?
You have access to produce unlimited landing pages for 14-days depending upon the selected plan.
2. How can you pay for a plan?
Go to the Payments tab and select the billing duration and payment. Pick either PayPal or credit card depending on your preferred payment method.
3. Forgot Password
You can retrieve your password by clicking the “Forgot/change password” on the login page.
4. Can I switch plans at any time?
Yes, you can do that in the ‘My Account’ page. It will not shorten your trial period.
5. How can I get a refund?
You can get a refund per the Terms of Usage.
You can be 100% sure that if your account has not any page views (web traffic), you will be refunded the total cost of the last collected regular monthly payment.
The primary focus is on the functions, user interface, and performance:
Landingi has an easy to use user interface. Users can navigate the site smoothly and get to different webpages easily.
The many available features and functionalities provide an easy to use landing page creation experience.
Thank you for reading Review.