Technological advancements have reinvented several elements of our everyday lives. Change is unavoidable, and the very best alternative is to use what is readily available to us today instead of to resist.
The popularity rise of smartphones and tablets has made eBooks extremely well-known in the modern world, with numerous users choosing eBooks rather than physical books. As eBooks start to play a more popular role in our daily reading, the need for them has also increased, particularly over the last number of years.
Designrr is a software application created to produce eBooks. It has allowed users to produce PDF formatted eBooks and lead magnets utilizing material from other web pages.
This software was developed with one objective in mind, which was to rapidly create eBooks and help editors who were not acquainted with designing. This tool is very simple to work with, particularly for people with editing experience.
Designrr was released in 2016 by PageOneTraffic Ltd. A basic plan provides you access to tons of options, that include having the capability to modify text, headings, sub-headings, and even enables you to customize the image block, which further consists of more distinct options. A number of editing possibilities exist for paragraphs and text alterations.
Designrr Is For…
- E-book creators – Writing eBooks utilizing content from other sources can be extremely helpful; this tool can be used to produce more leads and provide a fresh look to the content.
- Content Marketers – To grow their email customers through lead magnets and using material from Designrr’s post.
- Coaches – To develop a more vivid understanding of performance levels and gameplay strategies by analyzing the play on an eBook.
- Podcast services – Increase downloads for your podcasts.
How Designrr Works
- Determine a source you want to use. This source can be in the form of audio, video, or PDF ebooks.
Sites and blog sites can likewise be used as material.
- Once the source has been inputted, a draft of the project can be analyzed.
Here, you can add screenshots, quotes, and highlights and a review can be performed.
- You can choose a template from the tremendous catalog of designs offered.
- After implementing a template, you can further make changes to the document and finalize it.
Numbering, 3D cover images and other modifications can be done here.
- The last step is to publish the ultimate file to any website of your choosing.
Paragraph Modifying Options with Designrr
Formatting files can often be a hassle, specifically after changing font sizes and erasing or adding some elements.
However, this function immediately formats the paragraph and ensures that a tidy format stays intact. This option comes in handy when you want to get rid of white-spaces that sometimes take place.
• Editing Options
A wide variety of options is readily available to you depending on how you want to provide your document.
Designrr gives you access to several unique font styles, sizes, and tools for modifying text. The entire block can be modified so you can combine blocks, place links, and insert icons.
The inspector panel likewise allows you to make global modifications.
• Clear Format
Any format such as bolding, italic text, and highlight are immediately removed from the picked paragraph.
Designrr is perhaps among the few apps out there which can change video and audio material into significant data in the form of blog posts and eBooks in just a matter of minutes.
• Inspector tab
After importing a document, this toolbox offers several options on personalization , such as applying background images and colors, including margins, and contains numerous effects such as shadows, borders, and margin changes.
Over 1000 different font styles are available to you to pick from.
- Elements tab
This choice assists users in heavy-duty editing with choices such as dictionary styles, labels, and quotes. With a little bit of tweaking, an extremely vibrant design can be produced.
Image grids and videos can also be included. Customized elements can be used anytime. Other importing choices, such as importing from Word, Facebook, and other sources, can likewise be done here.
• Project draft editor
This is the ideal tool to utilize when importing.
This supplies a clean interface without diversions and other complications.
Copy-pasting is also very easy with this feature.
• Tabulation and Page numbering
Dragging the table of contents can instantly populate the list of headings of your eBook. This feature can even add headers and footers, including page numbering, which is done automatically.
• Free image library
You can go through a number of images and include any image you stumble upon this vast collection.
Transcriptions are easy to import, and you can modify them much like how you would modify a text file.
Designrr has a limit on transcription minutes per month deducted from your month-to-month transcription minutes allowance.
It can be stated that the transcription service performs relatively well, considered that it’s a fully automated procedure.
Transcription is done word-for-word, including slang or filler words. There are bound to be slight errors in the transcriptions, particularly if the sound is imperfect or a speaker speaks, speaks with an accent, or more than one voice is present simultaneously.
Designrr eBook Plans
The plans vary depending upon how you want to use it.
Designrr provides four available plans, which include Standard, Professional, Premium, and Business.
The first two are designed for individuals interested in content repurposing while the latter 2 consist of an additional audio transcription service.
The Standard plan includes 100 free eBook design templates, although it is special to only one user. Another limitation was that only PDF and 3D book covers are supported.
The Professional plan consists of unlimited books and more than 200 templates which can be implemented in the project, although the plan is likewise for one user.
Another option included in this plan is the ability to export projects as kindle or Mobi ebooks. Extra features such as eBook cover design, 3D cover generation, and flipbook generator are likewise included.
The special 3D cover generation assists in developing vibrant displayable images for signup forms.
The Premium plan includes HTML export for embedding into any website and 4 transcription hours for video or audio a month.
This is really helpful for podcasting and marketing videos.
The Business plan consists of eight hours of transcription together with all the other functions.
Designrr is really quick in transforming audio to text.
Material from Instagram Live, Facebook Live, YouTube, or podcasts can quickly be transcribed as text, audio, and videos imported can also be listened to and after that further modified.
This is undoubtedly a really powerful tool used by more than 10,000 content developers and bloggers.
This is an outstanding tool for any editor, particularly people associated with online marketing and eBook developers.
- The Standard plan is $29 a month, with 100 design templates and unlimited projects.
- The Professional plan costs about $39 a month and permits you to import from Google docs. Editors can then export to eBook, kindle and ePub formats. This plan features 3D cover production with 200 cover styles and 200 more design templates to deal with.
- The Premium plan is $49 a month.
- The Business plan is $99 a month.
Alternatively, you can opt for Designrr’s awesome lifetime deal which gives you a low discount for a lifetime plan.
Benefits of Designrr
- The 3D cover generation, which is included in the Professional plan, is missing in the majority of eBooks producing software applications such as Sqribble and lucid press, which provides designrr an edge over the competition.
This powerful tool enables editors to develop a 3D image as hardcover or paperback.
- The low price of $27 makes it really reasonable considering the numerous functions that are included with it.
This makes it a really safe purchase as a 7-day free} trial is likewise offered before purchasing. There are numerous 3rd party templates which can be very expensive to purchase individually.
- The customer support team is extremely valuable if any support is needed.
They are extremely responsive, and free individualized training is also provided if a user requests it, along with access to the Facebook community where editors can speak with each other.
Downsides of Designrr
- There have actually been reports that Designrr frequently crashes when going back to Preview mode or when dealing with too many things concurrently.
- There are restricted options for this tool apart for producing eBooks.
- The user interface is criticized as a little outdated as people think it can look more modern. It can take a bit of time to get used to it.
Designrr is decently priced compared to its alternatives, such as Beacon, which starts at $49. Nevertheless, the Business plan can seem a little expensive.
Designrr is still a good option if you are looking for an easy way to create a ebook. Software applications such as Adobe Illustrator have more functions but may be more difficult to learn to use. If you are aiming to create a simple eBook, this is the ideal software application to use, specifically for brand-new editors.